Last Updated on: 11th August 2023, 01:20 pm
Mister Car Wash is one of the largest car wash chains in the United States. The company has over 300 locations and over 30 Oil Change Express locations across 21 states. As cleanliness and tidiness can improve one’s mood while driving, so does Mister Car Wash’s service provide members with the ultimate source of happiness and satisfaction in riding a clean car.
However, if you wish Mister Car Wash cancel membership for any valid reason or you are unable to receive the services as expected, you can follow the steps to cancel your Car Wash membership.
How To Cancel Mister Car Wash Membership
Cancellation through Email
It is easy to cancel your Mister Car Wash membership through email. Here are the steps:
- 1. Find the email address for Mister Car Wash. Do not worry, here is the email address – UnlimitedWashClub@mistercarwash.com
- 2. Send an email to that address requesting to cancel your membership.
- 3. Include your name, address, and account number in the email.
- 4. Be sure to ask for a confirmation of your cancellation request.
- 5. Once you receive the confirmation, your membership will be officially canceled.
Cancellation Of Subscription Over The Phone
The good news is that Mister Car Wash cancel membership over the phone. Here’s what you need to do:
- 1. Call Mister Car Wash customer service at 1-800-227-0735.
- 2. When prompted, enter your account number or phone number.
- 3. Press 3 to cancel your membership.
- 4. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
- 5. You’ll receive a confirmation number when your cancellation is complete.
Cancellation via Online
It’s easy to cancel your Mister Car Wash membership online. Here’s how:
- 1. Go to the Mister Car Wash website and log in to your account.
- 2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
- 3. Click on the “Membership” tab.
- 4. Click on the “Cancel Membership” button.
- 5. Follow the prompts to cancel your membership.
Helpful Tips Of Mister Car Wash Cancel Membership
- If you have canceled your subscription, please check your e-mail account for a confirmation message.
- To transact business with Mister Car Wash, be sure to use their website or the app. These are the only reliable ways to ensure that your message is received and handled correctly.
- To avoid any delay in the approval of your request, double-check all the information you key into transacting.
- Always keep your record ready in case they will still charge you with the monthly membership.
- If your cancellation request is not granted, you can ask the store why by personally visiting them for a face-to-face conversation.
- Do not allow other representatives or family members to do the transaction for you. If there are problems encountered, you will be notified immediately.
- If you have not received a confirmation message, please call the customer service phone number or go to the nearest branch.
Conclusion: Mister Car Wash Cancel Membership
We hope you like this article, you do not have to worry if subscribing to Mister Car Wash no longer makes you happy. Canceling your membership at any time is possible, using online access, a call through the phone, messaging via e-mail account, or a personal visit to the store. Do whatever is convenient for you so you would have a hassle-free transaction.