Last Updated on: 23rd August 2023, 02:12 pm
If you’re a regular user of Anytime Fitness and you’re looking to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership, continue reading this blog post.
There are a few reasons you might want to cancel your membership: maybe you’re moving and can’t take your gym with you, you’re too busy to go to the gym, or you just don’t have time for it.
No matter the reason, we want to make sure you can easily cancel your membership and keep your fitness goals on track. We’ll show you how to quickly cancel your membership so that you can stop using the gym and avoid paying any further fees.
Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
If you want to cancel your membership at Anytime Fitness, you must go to the club where you signed up for it.
Anytime Fitness is a great way to stay fit & healthy, but if you need to cancel your membership for any reason, you should go to your home club. Canceling online is easy, but it’s not as good of a deal since you won’t get the full refund that you would at your home club.
To cancel your membership at Anytime Fitness, you will need to speak to a manager or staff member and provide reasons for wanting to cancel the membership.
Depending on the club’s cancellation policy, this may involve paying a cancellation fee or having a specific notice period given before the membership is terminated.
Cancel Anytime Fitness In Person
Here’s what you need to do to cancel your Anytime Fitness membership in person:
- 1. Find your local Anytime Fitness gym. This should be easy to do, as there are likely several locations in your city or town.
- 2. Once you’ve found your local gym, go there during business hours and speak to a manager.
- 3. Tell the manager that you’d like to cancel your membership. They’ll likely ask you why you’re canceling and try to talk you into staying.
- 4. Be firm and tell them that you’re canceling for whatever reason you have.
- 5. They’ll give you a cancellation form to fill out. This form will likely require you to provide your name, address, phone number, and the date you’d like your membership to be canceled.
- 6. Once you’ve filled out the form, the manager will likely ask you to sign it.
- 7. Once like to cancel your membership and provide them with the appropriate paperwork, the process should be fairly smooth.
Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership Over Phone
- Please call the toll-free number to contact customer support for anytime fitness.
- Please choose the language in which you want to interact.
- The agent will meet you and ask for your full name, address, and membership number. You will also have to fill in the cancellation date and the club’s address on the form.
- If you cancel your membership for any reason, you are eligible for a full refund, which may include the cost of any unused months remaining on your subscription. The company’s cancellation policy is based on when the member canceled, not when they became ill.
- It is important to note that refunds are usually processed according to the cancellation policy specified by the fitness center. If you have any questions about your refund, please contact customer service.
We have given you the Anytime Fitness Club Locator so that you can easily find and cancel your membership at any time. You can use this locator to find a club near you and cancel your membership.
Anytime Fitness Cancellation Fee
First, when you join, there will be a minimum-term agreement.
If you want to get out of your contract with Anytime Fitness before the minimum term ends, you will have to pay a fee. This is the highest among 50% of the balance due or a sum equal to 30 days’ worth of membership fees.
If you want to cancel your membership before the minimum term ends, you will only have to pay a cancellation fee. This is the lowest among all of the payment options.
If you cancel your membership after the minimum term has expired but before the contract has been terminated, you will have to pay a cancellation fee and the balance of your membership fees.
In case of suspension or revocation of membership, there is no cancellation fee or refund.
Conclusion: Anytime Fitness Cancel
In conclusion, Anytime Fitness is a great gym to get in shape, but if you ever feel like it’s not meeting your expectations, you can always terminate your membership. This is because each Anytime Fitness club is a locally owned franchise, and not all of them are the same.