Last Updated on: 18th August 2023, 04:18 pm
If you’re trying to access the Spectrum App on Vizio Smart TV, you’re in luck. Although it’s not available on Vizio’s SmartCast OS, there are still ways to watch it.
This guide will provide simple steps to help you watch Spectrum on your Vizio TV, regardless of whether it’s new or not.
We’ll show you how to use the Spectrum App on your Vizio Smart TV with ease.
Compatibility Check and Vizio Smart TV Models
Let’s make sure your Vizio Smart TV can use the Spectrum app. If you own a Vizio TV from 2018 or later, you’re all set – these models work with the Spectrum app. Check if your TV is from this time, and you’re on track.
TVs that work:
- Newer Vizio TVs like V-, M-, P-series, and OLED TVs have SmartCast built-in, which is needed for Spectrum casting.
- Some Vizio TVs have Chromecast built-in, and they also work with the Spectrum app. So, if your TV has this, you’re good to go.
TVs that don’t work:
- Unfortunately, if your Vizio TV is older than 2018, it can’t run the Spectrum app by itself. But don’t worry – we have ways to make it work!
Make sure your Vizio TV has SmartCast or Chromecast built-in to use the Spectrum app. If your TV qualifies, let’s learn how to get Spectrum on your Vizio Smart TV.
How To Download Spectrum App On Vizio Smart Tv
This information is for Spectrum TV Essentials subscribers. We will show you how to connect the Spectrum app on your Vizio Smart TV. You can download the app and start streaming by casting. No need to ask your TV service provider for assistance if you follow these steps carefully.
You can use the SmartCast mobile app to download and cast the app or apps you want onto your TV. If you’ve casted an app to Chromecast before, the process is the same for SmartCast. Here are the steps:
- Step 1 – Connect your TV to the Internet. Make sure your Vizio TV is online. This is necessary for downloading Spectrum TV.
- Step 2 – Turn on the TV. Press the “V” button on your remote. The TV screen will show the app bar. It looks like the main menu for Vizio smart TV apps.
- Step 3 – Visit Google Play and search for the app. To start Google Play, choose it from the available options, then select OK.
- Step 4 – Search for the Spectrum app on your smartphone. Explore your options by using your Spectrum TV app. Set it up on your television after you’ve located it.
- Step 5 – Download and install the app. Press OK to launch the Spectrum application. Click OK after selecting the “install application” option by using the Arrow keys.
The application will begin downloading. You’ll be able to look it up on the app bar when the download process has been completed. Whatever the Spectrum package, be it Double Play or any other program, you can now access your most loved movies and programs.
How To Cast Spectrum App To Vizio Tv
- First, join your Android mobile phone as well as Vizio’s smart TV onto the same Wi-Fi network.
- You must now connect your Android screen to your TV.
- You can make use of this feature with Android phones.
- This feature is available in the Notification Panel of the phone. (Ex: Samsung phone smart view)
- Tap it. Then, your Vizio television will appear. Connect it by clicking on it.
- Now, the phone’s screen is shown on television.
- It is possible to get this Spectrum TV app on your smartphone. Open it, and sign into the account.
- You can now enjoy the Spectrum app on Vizio TV.
How To Update Spectrum App On Vizio Smart TV?
- First, head to your Vizio Smart TV’s Settings menu.
- Then, find the “Apps” section and scroll down to find the “Spectrum App.”
- Once you find it, click on it to open the app.
- From here, you’ll need to click on the “Update” button to update the app.
- Once the update is completed, the app will automatically open and you’ll be able to enjoy all of the new features and updates that have been added.
Plans & Pricing Of Spectrum TV
Below are the plans and price listings of Spectrum TV. Spectrum TV application. We’ve only covered a handful of the features available, but there are many more available.
|Plan Name||Price||Number of Channels||Features||Link|
|Spectrum TV Select||$44.99/month||125+||Includes channels like Discovery, Disney, ESPN, Lifetime, TLC, HGTV, and more||Spectrum TV Select Signature|
|Spectrum TV Silver||$74.99/month||175+||Includes channels like HBO Max, Showtime, NFL Network, and more||Spectrum TV Plans|
|Spectrum TV Gold||$94.99/month||200+||Includes channels like Starz, Startzencore, TMC (The Movie Channel), and more||Spectrum TV Plans|
|Mi Plan Latino||$34.99/month||140+||Includes 80 Spanish Language Channels like Telemundo, Disney, Discovery, Cine Latino, and more||Spectrum TV Plans|
|Mi Plan Latino Silver||$64.99/month||200+||Includes 81 Spanish Language Channels like HBO Latino, Showtime, NFL Network, and more||Spectrum TV Plans|
|Mi Plan Latino Gold||$84.99/month||250+||Includes 82 Spanish Language Channels like Starz, Startzencore Latino espanol, The Movie Channel (TMC), and more||Spectrum TV Plans|
Conclusion: Spectrum App On Vizio Smart TV
In conclusion, we hope you found this article helpful in teaching you how to stream the Spectrum app on Vizio smart TV. This cost-free streaming service provides many channels for you to choose from, and new channels are being added regularly. You can use your own cable or satellite with this service, and it’s easy to set up and use. Thanks for reading!