Last Updated on: 9th June 2022, 05:48 pm
Hidden roku channels – Roku TV is the leading platform for streaming entertainment, giving you access to over 350,000 movies and TV episodes. With so many channels to choose from, though, it can be hard to decide what to watch. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of our top best hidden Roku channels! We hope this helpful list will help you find your next favorite channel and get more out of Roku.
- Roku offers a variety of streaming services. It is a media streamer that can give you access to live TV, movies-on-demand, and more. The Roku Channel offers free movies, TV shows, and documentaries.
- A wide variety of genres are available to watch–including horror, action, comedy, and more. The best part is that you don’t have to sign up for a cable subscription to use the Roku Channel.
- Entertainment is not the only thing available on Roku. You can also use it to watch live TV! Most major networks are included, as well as local channels in most areas. This makes Roku a great device for cord-cutters and those who want to supplement their cable subscription with additional streaming services.
- Roku is a great way to turn your TV into a smart TV. You can choose from a variety of models and add channels to access the content that interests you.
- The Roku Channel Store has a wide selection of free and paid channels that you can view, but there’s another way. Yes, that’s right! These are Roku hidden channels.
- This article will give you our recommendations on the best hidden roku channels that you should install right now. Before we move on, let’s take a look at the steps to add private channels to Roku.
How To Add Private or Hidden Channels to Roku?
All Roku devices can be accessed by the hidden roku channels, regardless of whether they are Roku Ultra, Roku Express, or Roku Streaming Stick Plus. Here are the steps:
- Visit my.roku.com on your mobile phone or computer.
- Register for your Roku account.
- The following are the guidelines Manage your account section, click or tap Add channel to your code.
- Select the channel you wish to access and enter your code. Add Channel Click here
- A popup warning will be displayed. Tap or click OK Continue reading
- Choose “Yes, Add ChannelNow you are done!
You won’t see the channel immediately in your Roku channels listing. Go toSettings>System>System Update > Click Here to Check NowYour Roku device.
How to Set Up Your Roku?
- Firstly, you will need a Roku player with a TV that supports HDMI (you can find TVs that support this at Walmart and Best Buy). Plug in your player to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Next, plug in the power cord for roku and wait until the light blinks slowly then plugs into an outlet. Finally, log in with your new account using the Roku App and sign into it with your account information. If you don’t have an account you can create one from the same app.
- First, the home screen is set up to display categories like entertainment, news, music, and kids. You can access Roku channels by selecting it from the main menu or wait for an ad to play in order to get a list of all free channels available on roku.
- Channels are added and updated on a regular basis as well as deleted periodically. When you select the channel and then the add button at the bottom right it will create a shortcut to your channel so you can go back quickly.
- Roku even offers parental controls that allow you to send emails and also lock out certain kinds of content from being viewed. Finally, once everything has been set up click ok on the quick start menu and enjoy using your new roku streaming player!
Also, Check – Zoom On Roku TV
Add Roku Channels That Are Private Channels with Code
Utilize This A-Z List to Find and add Private Roku Channels with Coding
Then, visit this page: Add Private Roku Channel Page at:
STEP 1. If you’re not signed in, you’ll must sign in into your Roku account by clicking the above link.
STEP 2 . You must enter the secret Roku channel code into the box labeled the channel’s access code. After that, click on Add Channel. Add Channel
STEP 3. Before the channel is added, it can be added Click OK on the pop-up *disclaimer’s warning .
Step 4. If the private channel’s code is valid, you’ll be able to see the channel icon in the image below. After that, click OK, to add the channel.
*ABOUT THE DISCLAIMER: The addition of private Roku Channels that are not certified will require you to click OK each time the Roku Channels are added. This is in order to prevent developers from making money from copyrighted content available on Roku. Roku platform. Today, the majority of non-certified and private Adult Roku Channels contain legal content, and are not subject to this disclaimer.
STEP 5. When Roku private channels are added, head to the system settings on the Roku and click Check Now for updates.
Once you’ve completed updating your Roku player has been updated your channels, the new ones can be found at the at the bottom of your channel list within your Roku.
Select the channel you want to change and then hit (*) or (*) button on the remote to move or remove channels.
How to Find Hidden Roku Channels In 2022
Channels are a great way to find content for your TV. They may be free, but they’re not always easy to find. The Roku Channel Store is an excellent place to start. It has hundreds of channels you can explore and discover new shows, movies, and more.
Some of the best content for streaming is hidden, but it’s out there. You can find it if you know where to look.
You may already know that Roku is an amazing little device…
But what you might not know is how much more awesome it becomes by adding private channels. Even better, most of these channels are free!
So here we go: How to find hidden Roku channels.
Method 1: Manually Find Hidden Roku Channels
- Step 1: First up, create a free Roku account and add the code “1179” to it. You’ll find this code (and the others below) at rokucodes . Click on this secret code to add it.
- Note: This is the ONLY step that will require you to enter your credit card information for verification purposes when creating an account with Roku.
- Step 2: Now go ahead and open your Roku player, then navigate to Settings > System > System Update. Select Check now and make sure you let your device update fully before proceeding.
- Step 3: After exiting back out of Settings, press up so that no icons are highlighted. Now, press the Home button on your Roku remote. Type in the PIN code for your player “0000” and press OK.
- Step 4: You will now be at a blank screen with the words “roku streaming player” on it. Press down once so that the search bar appears. Type in ” game of thrones “, then press OK.
- Step 5: A list of results will appear. Scroll down to choose ” HBO GO “. Press OK to select it. If you already have an HBO account (and you probably do if you’re watching Game of Thrones) then this just takes you straight to the channel without needing to enter any details. If not, follow prompts to sign or log in as needed.
- Step 6: Once you’re signed in, go ahead and exit out of the HBO GO app. Now press back until you return to your list of channels. You should see another new channel named ” hbogo -1″ – select that one too!
- *Note: If this is your first time adding a private Roku channel then don’t forget to add more secret codes from rokucodes !
- Step 7: That’s pretty much all there is to it. Try out both channels for yourself and find lots of awesome content!
Method 2: Search
This is another method that I have personally used to find new Roku channels. It worked for me, and it might work for you too but there’s no guarantees so again, your mileage may vary!
- Step 1: Open up the Search function in the top right corner of most screens on your Roku player. Click the search bar once to highlight it. Type in ” best roku channels “, then press OK . This brings up a list of hidden private Roku channels that you can install.
Roku Channel Codes List 2022
|Channel Name||Private Channel Code|
|Neon Party Games||H2CLHP|
|Funny or Die||IU1VY|
|Free2View TV Project||9QDC5JN|
Best Hidden Roku Channels List
=> Silent Movies (RLQXKG).
- The French film The Artist may have won the 2012 Oscars for Best Foreign Film, but silent film’s true glory was in the 1920s.
- You can relive the glory days with Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin, and Harold Lloyd on Silent Movies.
=> Food Matters TV (foodmatterstv)
- Food Matters TV is a private Roku channel that caters to foodies. You will find plenty of content about diets, healthy eating, and recipes.
=> 5ik.TV (5ikTV).
- You can stream live TV channels from Far East countries such as South Korea, Japan, and China with 5ik.TV. The interface for this Roku channel private is not in English.
- Fan of indie flicks? StreamNowTV’s beta offers movies by independent contributors in various genres such as horror, comedy, drama, or action.
=> Harvest Eating (harvest)
- Harvest is another channel dedicated to foodies. It focuses on recipes that use seasonal fruits and vegetables at a specific time of the year.
=> Kinda Classics (GK9NH5Z)
- Kinda Classics, one of the most important Roku channels is a must-have. It has a large selection of classic movies and shows from all over the globe.
=> Video Games (T6PH2V)
- This channel is for you if you enjoy video game walkthroughs. This channel features complete playthroughs for nine classic video game titles from 1988 through 2004.
- The Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, and Super Mario Bros. 3 are some of the games that are available.
- EuroRoku, a private Roku channel for a fee, provides 24/7 streaming of European TV stations.
El Cartel TV (chibchombiatv)
- El Cartel TV has dozens of South American TV channels, with a special focus on Colombian channels.
- You can find popular channels like TeleSUR, Canal Capital, and Canal Uno all over the internet.
Weather Radar (radar).
- Weather Radar provides you with all-weather information you could possibly need. You can trust that the information comes from the US National Weather Service.
- Do you want to stream European TV channels online? MultiLive is a great choice for you, as it includes dozens of channels from France, Germany, Luxembourg, France, and Cyprus.
Space Time (CN6MRTG).
- It’s all about space, as the name implies. This content is your best-seller in astronomy thanks to the high-resolution footage and contents of NASA and other Space Agencies around the world.
Don’t Miss this:
- The Best Roku Hacks : How to Access Hidden Features
- Watch VidAngel On Roku  | Simple & Easy Roku Guide
- EpixNow Com Activate  | Activate – Epix Now
- Install HBO Max On Ps5  | Ultimate Guide
- TLC Activate On Roku, Fire Stick & Smart Tv 
- Univision Activate On Roku  | Quick & New Guide