University of washington tuition – Check Annual Tuition Fee Details 2021, Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance for First-Year Undergraduates and SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AID for University of Washington Tuition.
University of Washington Tuition – The University of Washington or UW is a public examination university situated in Seattle, Washington, and was established in 1861. It aims to provide the best education to its students so that they can turn them into global citizens and future leaders. Approximately 12,000 degrees are offered by the University of Washington to more than 53500 students each year. This university is a member of the Association of American Universities also additionally has been certified by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
GEOGRAPHICAL FEATURES OF University of Washington
- 1.The main campus of the university is located in Bothell and Tacoma and as it is situated on the banks of Union and Portage inlets,
- 2. You can have a beautiful view of the cascade range mainly in the east and the west direction.
- 3.Also there are some Olympic mountains there. Well, there is no compulsory obligation to live within the campus.
- 4.Besides this, it has nearly 27 libraries,
- 5.Well known for its Art centre
- 6.It has a lecture hall with a large space inside it
- 7.All equipped sports rooms with large areas of background. It has its own Museum, laboratories, and large conference halls.
- So after reading this you may get some idea about the university. For further information, keep reading the full article in order to get some knowledge about its courses, fee structure, and ranking /overviews, etc.
University of Washington Tuition and Fees
University of washington tuition fees –
|COURSES||DURATION||1ST YEAR FEES|
|MBA||21-24 months||INR 39.6L-51.7L|
|M S||12-36 months||INR19.6L-39.8L|
|B Sc||4 years||INR29.5L|
|Other courses||0.2-4 years||INR27.3L-31.2L|
Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance for First-Year Undergraduates
Here you will get to know about the fee structure[university of washington tuition rates] of first-year undergraduates. The following below mentioned fees will cover all aspects like ROOMS, PERSONAL, TRANSPORT, BOOKS ETC.
|2020-21 ANNUAL STUDENT BUDGET ITEMS||IN SEATTLE||IN TACOMA|
|ROOM AND BOARD||$13,887||$12,258|
|BOOKS, PERSONAL TRANSPORTATION||$3,687||$4,260|
|STUDENT TECH FEE/ TOTAL||$114||$120|
|NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT AND ORIENTATION FEE(ONE TIME)||$347||$159|
|RESIDENT UNDERGRADUATE ANNUAL TUITION||$10,629||$10,629|
|RESIDENT UNDERGRADUATE ANNUAL TOTAL||$29,666||$28,575|
|NON-RESIDENT UNDERGRADUATE ANNUAL TUITION||$37,998||$37,998|
HOUSING FACILITIES/ RESIDENCE OF UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON TUITION
If you are looking for the housing facilities provided at the University of Washington, then we have some data about it that might help you, so here we have mentioned data
- The University of Washington provides the facilities of 12 home lobbies and 12 academic – year, full-time fledge and family apartments for students. There are mainly seven apartments with a family living alternative for graduates and professional students.
- If we talk about the features provided with the rooms then, these are :
- (a)beds of good quality, dressing table, wardrobe for clothes, dustbins, mirrors,
- Window covers, desk, and chair will also be provided. The halls will include laundry rooms, a gym for exercises, free wi-fi and streaming services, a lab for engineering purposes, free space for meeting. Cable TV, kitchens, all aspects will also be covered as per the needs of the student.
- It likewise offers off-ground housing like apartments and shared housing in close areas like Bryant, Ravenna, Roosevelt and Wedgwood, Northgate, Montlake, and Capitol Hill, for students who have qualified for off-campus housing.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AID for University of Washington Tuition
If you are looking for any scholarships which you are eligible for, then we also have some information for you, go through below mentioned data –
So maybe three scholarships or Monetary guides are available to worldwide students of the university including several grants, fellowship, student jobs for worldwide students for studying in the USA. About 61% of students get in any event one kind of help at the foundation. 15 UW graduate and college students were granted Fulbright awards in the 2018/2019 meeting.
The three scholarships that may benefit you are
|Mary Gates Endowment Honors scholarship||Chester Fritz Fellowship||Anita Borg Change Agent Abie Award|
|Those freshmen participate fully in their studies and many other personal activities come under this scholarship. those who will be successfully identified and selected through the honors program application process. Two years of funding for tuition and book costs will be covered under this scheme .||This scholarship is accessible for funding the study or research of one quarter abroad for this current year with a monthly regular fixed money paid of 2500 USD. Being a master’s or a doctoral student who is in a non -fee-based program is eligible for this scholarship but also one thing that needs to keep in your mind only students get this offer who have not received the award before. The application is via the institute’s Awards portal in MyGrad Program.||Those who have created or expanded technology opportunities for women in their technology have been granted this scholarship, especially for international women. seven awards are given to women in different categories no matter what the age or class belongs to. The amount of cash prizes varies in addition to other more benefits|
University of Washington Tuition Payment
In order to pay your tuition fee, you have many options for it .
1. When you register yourself at the site , pay according to the statement given to you for paying the fees .
Also, In your tuition statement, if you see a CR for eg ($16.00), this shows our Credit Balance. you can contact Student Fiscal Services in order to get a refund. you should not pay anything if your statement shows a CR
2.University of Washington tuition fees can also be paid through WEB CHECKED PAYMENT. Go to the official website of the University of Washington to get the payment done. A Web Check payment results in an electronic debit of your bank account. (Please verify that your bank allows electronic debiting before attempting to make a web check payment.) Before paying verify your account and routing number.
3. For rejected payment – if your payment is returned or showing unpaid due to Xyz reasons. your student account shall be assessed a returned item fee of $20. If you are declared as the late payee then you have to pay the late payment fee for it.
Here are some reasons that might create hindrances in paying your payment.
In case if you don’t have sufficient fund in your account
Also, if you have filled your wrong account and routing number
If your account is a non transaction account
In case your account is closed and many more , do accordingly
4. Paying in person – for now this mode of payment has been suspended
5.International Student Payment Options
Flywire provides the mode of payment for International Students with full security and also it has been partnered with the University oF Washington. It helps to simplify the payment process. If you want to pay online from banks and countries around the world, usually in your home currency, go with Flywire.
Here avoid unnecessary bank fees and receive favourable foreign exchange rates.
Also read – Florida Virtual School – Flvs Flex Login
For further queries :
If you have any doubt or query regarding the University of Washington, you can contact at the given below address.
1410 NE Campus Parkway
Schmitz Hall, Room 129
Seattle, WA 98195-5870
Email: [email protected]
Campus Mailbox: 355870
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 4:30pm
Hope you find this information useful , All the Best
Don’t Miss this:
- Rasmussen Student Portal Login|Rasmussen College
- Iwu Portal [New Notification] | Indiana Wesleyan University Login at my iwu student portal
- My Wgu Student Portal Login at my.wgu.edu – Western Governors University
- Penn Foster Student Login| Penn Foster Portal
- Ashford Student Portal Login at login.ashford.edu| Ashford University Student Portal
- Devry Student Portal Login at my.devry.edu|Devry Student Portal