Last Updated on: 27th November 2021, 12:00 am
Seva Sindhu Portal is a government-run portal that helps the residents to get govt facilities online. Those services can be cash transfer, health insurance, smart water meter, parking meters, water and electricity bills, and so on. It also helps the citizens to get certain other services for the first time. All of those services are provided by the government departments and all you need to do is to submit your information and request online. Also, you can check the status of the work done to improve the same, check the funds released, and wait for the completion of the same to get the service.
According to the official website, “Seva Sindhu’s mission is to serve as an interface between citizens and government that promotes awareness on various schemes and services.” Seva Sindhu’s objective is to offer a single-window website and website map to facilitate the residents in obtaining relevant information.
The portal is run by an experienced and dedicated team of government officials and utilizes innovative technology to provide a massive advantage to the residents. The portal is user-friendly and easy to use. It is a unique citizen-centric initiative, it has been designed by the Information and Technology wing of the Government of Karnataka.
The portal provides an assortment of services and deals with all the legal aspects of the same. The Seva Sindhu Portal gives you numerous services in one place. The portal is designed to fulfill all your requirements and queries pertaining to law and policy in order to guide the general public and its clients in whatever requirements they have. For that, the portal has got a host of services in it.
Overview of Seva Sindhu Portal
|Portal Name||Seva Sindhu Portal|
|Objective of Portal||Online Services to residents|
|Launched by||Govt of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
Objectives of Seva Sindhu Portal
As the name suggests, Seva Sindhu Portal is aimed at bringing people closer to the government by providing the service of getting any kind of information on any given subject at just a click of a button. The initiative of the portal is quite commendable as the residents are the biggest stakeholder of the government and hence the government can directly reach out to the residents with its government initiatives and most importantly to the public for the information that they are looking for.
The main objective of this portal is to provide certain services and benefits to the residents of Karnataka. Through this portal, the district authorities can provide the following services:
- Education: It is possible to obtain information regarding various schools and educational institutes in the district.
- Academies: In order to obtain information on various academies or institutes, residents have to only register themselves on this portal.
- Patients: There are many health related information and services available on this portal like related to primary health care, dispensaries, hospitals etc.
- Civic affairs: It is possible to obtain information regarding the amount of tax paid by a particular person, civic awareness information, etc.
The main objective of the Seva Sindhu portal is to increase the transparency and efficiency in the functioning of government departments in Karnataka. The portal also aims to enable government employees to access government data easily and report anomalies. Various Types of Services that Can Be Provided to Residents Using Seva Sindhu Portal –
- • Information and updates on different government services and programs
- • E-tenders
- • Single Window System
- • Online submission of applications and applications to remove a default
- • Payment through online payment gateway
- • Online receipt of the inspection report
- • Pension calculations
- • Address change and tax payment
It is a one-stop portal to help people go through various government-related activities and also give them direct interaction with the officials. The portal is particularly designed to encourage the young tech-savvy community as well as to ease their access to the government and other service providers.
Benefits of Seva Sindhu Portal
The Seva Sindhu service will give you information on social security benefits, pensions, grants, scholarships, scholarships to postgraduates, permanent jobs, interim jobs, various schemes, state government services, social security and health services, crop insurance services, income tax services, appointment in different government departments, training courses, etc.
The portal brings together various government departments and offers various services in one place. The following departments have been allotted the role to deliver the services at the following websites:
- Department of Industries
- Department of Planning, Finance, and Excise
- Department of Cooperation
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Department of Urban Development
- Department of Public Relations, Social Justice and Special Projects
- Department of Rural Development
- Department of Home Affairs
- Department of Mines and Geology
- Department of Urban Development
- Department of Health and Family Welfare
It is very easy to access services at the Seva Sindhu Portal from different modes of online platforms like web, android mobile, and smartphones. The Seva Sindhu Portal also provides web-based desktop applications through which you can get the status of the applications, irrespective of whether you are using the website or mobile app.
Services Available at Seva Sindhu Portal
The state government of Karnataka has designed the Seva Sindhu portal that is available to all the citizens for making certain services easily available to them. These services which are available in the portal are
- • Agriculture related services
- • Recruitment related services
- • Tax related services
- • Birth & marriage registration services
- • Free health services (EMR, AVRO)
- Ayush Department Service
- Backward Classes Welfare Department Service
- Backward Classes Welfare Department Service
- Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Service
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation Service
- Bangalore North University
- Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP
- CADA Directorate
- Commerce And Industries Department
- Collegiate Education
- Chief Minister Relief Fund
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company Limited
- Cauvery Niravari Nigam Limited
- Report for other grievances and other services
Seva Sindhu is designed so that anyone can use it for checking various services provided by the government departments for them. The government has opened the Seva Sindhu portal for citizens to give their suggestions. These ideas have been prepared so that the government can avoid corruption. These ideas can be made use of by the government officials for good implementation.
Central Traffic Police Information System, Municipal Corporation of Bengaluru – Cleaning Schedule, Registration Card Application, Regional Transport Office (RTO) offices e-Registration, Registration of Vehicle/Truck, Tax and Licence renewal, Dental clinics, G R Hospital online entry, Income Certificate renewal, and Shram Vidhan, Certificates/Decal for plastic and tires, Railway website e-ticketing, Overall online portal i.e. Jeevitha Kisan credit card, SC /ST ‘menuka krishi’ kisan card and E-Marketing of agricultural produce are the most important and best services that you can avail at this portal.
How to Register at Seva Sindhu Portal?
For an easy registration process at Seva Sindhu portal, simply follow the easy steps given below –
Step-1) First of all, you need to visit the official website by clicking the blue button given below.
Step-2) Now on the homepage, you have to click on the option of “NEW USERS REGISTER HERE”
After that, a new screen will open in front of you as shown in the image.
Step-3) Now fill out the required details and click on the submit button.
Seva Sindhu Login Process
Step-1) Simply visit the official website, by clicking the blue button given below.
Step-2) Now on the homepage, find the option of “REGISTERED USERS LOGIN HERE”.
Step-3) Now enter the required details to login successfully.
Seva Sindhu Portal App
Seva Sindhu Portal App , which can be used from a smartphone or a computer. Users of this app can register by giving a mobile number and their password which will give them full access to all the activities under Seva Sindhu. A user can access the entire database of the development, develop, land records and other government documents, which will definitely help them in everyday life.
Important Links of Seva Sindhu Portal
|DEPARTMENTS & SERVICES||Click here|
|SERVICE CENTERS||Click here|
|GRAMA ONE||Click here|
|Track Your Application Status||Click here|
|Sevasindhu Video Manual||Click here|
|Seva Sindhu FAQ||Click here|
|DEPARTMENT CONTACT DETAILS||Click here|
|CONTACT DETAILS||Click here|
Don’t Miss this:
- (Intra Haryana) – Salary Slip, GPF Statement & Login[August/2022]
- Jan Suchna Portal [Updated 2022] | राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल
- [कृषि विभाग July 2022] DBT Bihar Agriculture| बिहार किसान Registration
- Shala Darpan Portal Login  | Integrated ShalaDarpan, Rajasthan
- Rtps Bihar Gov.in  | Know Your Application Status
- Home Bargains Portal | Staff Portal – Home Bargains