The State Govt of Haryana has launched and developed an online portal known as Intra Haryana. On this portal, government employees can take many benefits as of e salary haryana, online leaves, and service book, annual property return, annual confidential report GPF account service, etc. In this post, we will share with you the complete information including intrahry login and registration. So read this post carefully.
This online web portal is made for the govt employees of Haryana, who are appointed and working in various departments of Haryana. If you want to check your salary statement, the E-Salary system has the facility to process and publish the salary of the employees of the department.
It provides all the reports needed for the account branch. Individual employees can see his Salary Slip, Annual Salary Statement, Other Payments. This portal is a single online web portal.
The government of haryana implements the online leave submission and approval system. By using this portal, now haryana employees can submit online leaves and Tour sanctioning from their homes. This is a good step taken by haryana govt as technology always makes our work easy.
Also check this – Haryana Govt Latest Schemes
Haryana state govt has gone for digital transformation, by launching a new online portal for the Haryana govt employees. The portal adapted to suit all govt workers to receive all services digitally without needing to visit HR offices.
Intra Haryana(Benefits and Facilities)
The official portal of intra haryana has various services for for government employees as follows:
- They can check and review the annual property return.
- They can check GPF Account services.
- They can check E-Salary Haryana.
- Service books.
- Official Registration Process.
- Online Employee Leaves Details.
- Information on Tour Modules.
- Annual Property Return
- There is a provision for annual property return to the Employee of the State Government.
- Under this the Director,Secondary Education Department, Haryana has issued a notice regarding submission of annual property return by the employees of haryana.
- The department promulgated the notice to all District Education Officers to give the report of Annual Property Return by the Govt. employees of class 1, class 2 & class 3 (except All India Services Officers) for the year 2019-20 as per the schedule.
- GPF Account Services
- The Haryana government maintains the data of all the employees so that it can be easily accessed whenever needed. Such as providing data to the person, current GPF Statement, previous GPF Statement, Missing GPF Credit, Loan Recovery Statement, Missing GPF Schedule, etc.
- The full form of GPF is General Provident Fund. This service is applicable to Government Retirement Employees. Non-Government employees cannot contribute to the GPF Account.
- Also the AG, Haryana maintains the data of all the employees of Haryana. The system fetches the data from it using services and provides the data to the individual accordingly.
- It provides the Current GPF statement, previous GPF statement, Missing GPF credit, Missing GPF schedule, Loan recovery statement, etc.
- E-Salary Haryana
- The E-Salary system has the facility to process and publish the salary of the employees of the department. It provides all the reports needed for the account branch. Individual employees can see his Salary Slip , Annual Salary Statement, Other Payments.
- Under this, information related to the salary of Government Employees is given by the Department through the portal like – Bank Account Details, Employee’s Annual Income Details, Salary Slip, and other Payment Details can be seen.
- Service Books
- A service book is very important for an employee. It contains details about the action taken during the job of the employee and the success/praise achieved.
- Services:- Employees can see his/her complete service book, Salary Statement, Annual Salary statement, GPF Balance, Pension calculator, Bio-Data, Latest TCS News.
- Online Employee Leaves Details and Tour Modules
- Through this portal, employees can SMS or email their top officials for Leaves and Tour. The officer can approve or reject the request made by logging into the portal.
- Employees can apply for a Leave or Tour Programme.
- Email and SMS are sent to the reporting officer automatically.
- Officer can approve or reject the leave/tour from his email account or by login to the portal.
- The system will send SMS and email of approval to the officer automatically.
- The status report of officer on tour or leave is also available.
How to Register Online at “Intra Haryana” Portal –
To successfully register at intra haryana portal or If you are not registered with HRMS-Employee Portal (Karamchari Sahayak) – intrahry.gov.in. Kindly follow the following steps:
- Step 1)– Given below is a blue button, click the button and it will take you to the site Intrahry.gov.in. On the website home page, you can see the login panel, click on the New Registration button to start the registration procedure as shown in the image below.
- Step 2)– Select Employee Type, Enter Payee Code/ Unique Code, or Salary Bank A/c No. and then click on the submit button as shown in the image –
- Step 3)- After clicking on the Submit button, you will see the 2 options for getting your mobile phone details – 1. Show mobile no from HRMS 2. Show mobile no from E-Salary.
- Step 4)– After choosing between two of the options you will get your OTP for completing your registration process.
- Step 5)– Now easily enter the OTP and click on the submit button to verify it. After successful verification of your OTP, a new screen will be opened to set the password for HRMS Employee Portal.
- Step 6)- Now enter the password and confirm it, both must be the same and User-ID will be your payee code/ unique code (need not to enter it) and click on the Submit button and you will now see the message saying – User Registered Successfully, that means you are successfully registered on HRMS- Employee Portal.
- Step 7)– Now, for login to site intrahry.gov.in, User-ID will be your payee code/ unique code/ mobile number, and password is the same which you have entered while doing registration.
Important Note– In case you forget your password to access this portal, Use the link of Forget Password, which you will see on the Login page of this site.
Don’t Miss this – Ambedkar Sc Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
How to Submit Online Leaves at “Intra Haryana” Portal?
If you want to take online leave or want to fill online leave on intrahry portal, follow the given below steps –
- Open the official website by clicking the above given blue button.
- Now on the homepage [Note – if you are a new user and want to register, read the above-mentioned registration process], login into your account by entering your details i.e –
user id and password.
- After successfully login into your account, now choose the online leads and Tour module option. This option is visible on the left side on the homepage of your device screen.
- Now a new window or page will be displayed where you have to select the “MY LEAVE” menu. Now if you want to take leave you have to select apply for leaves.
- After this, you will able to get the form of leave application. Simply enter the details that are required and click on the Save button.
Also you can check –
- your pending leaves status from the pending leave menu bar.
- leaves status
- leaves pending for approval
“Intra Haryana” Details 2020
|Website Type||Official Site [Government. of Haryana]|
|Service for||Service for Govt Employees|
|Design & Developed By||NIC, Haryana Unit|
|User Manual for New Registration.||http://intrahry.gov.in/UserManual/User_Manual_for_NewRegistration.pdf|
|Download (Karamchari Sahayak) Mobile App||http://intrahry.gov.in/Andoid/app-debug.apk|
Important FAQ Related to Intra Haryana
What is Intra Haryana?
It is a web portal is made for the govt employees of Haryana, who are appointed and working in various departments of haryana. If you want to check your salary statement, the E-Salary system has the facility to process and publish the salary of the employees of the department.
What are the benefits of intrahry portal?
The official portal or website has various services for for government employees as follows:
They can check and review the annual property return.
They can check GPF Account services.
They can check E-Salary Haryana.
Official Registration Process.
How to register yourself for this portal?
To successfully register at this portal or If you are not registered with HRMS-Employee Portal (Karamchari Sahayak) – intrahry.gov.in. Kindly follow the above-given steps.
How to apply for annual property return?
To apply for annual property return, read the above-given article carefully, and follow the above-mentioned steps easily.
Don’t Miss this:
- EHRMS Punjab| iHRMS Punjab – Salary Slip, GPF, Apply Leave, Increment Orders
- [सरकारी 2020] Saral Haryana Portal| सरल पोर्टल – Login & Registration (saralharyana.gov.in)
- [Official] Bhulekh Odisha – Online Land Record Web Portal of Odisha
- [Latest 2020] DBT Bihar Agriculture| बिहार किसान Registration
- [2020-2021] Tnreginet Registration|Guide Value Search, Know Jurisdiction, Apply EC
- MP Rojgar Nirman 2020| e-रोजगार और निर्माण