Introduction – Indira Awas Yojana IAY
Today in this post by Blocles4u, we will discuss all the important details of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (Iay or Iay List), which was relaunched or renamed as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin/Rural) in the year 2016, which was an Indian Government-supported housing program scheme that means to construct affordable housing for all the eligible citizens.
This social welfare program launched by the Indian Government conspired work alongside the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is to satisfy the dedication of giving affordable houses to all by 2020. IAY covers all the provincial regions of the nation except Delhi and Chandigarh.
This scheme was launched for the SC/ST, Non-Bonded Employees, Minorities, and Non-SC/ST areas (ST, SC, Bonded Employees, Minorities, and Non-SC/ST Sections), those who come below the poverty line of the nation. Under this Indira Awas Yojana 2020, BPL holders will be allowed the chance to get a house.
Under this plan, the administration will give Rs. 1.20 lakh (1. 20 lakhs to construct houses in a plain rural area) to build houses in plain rural zones, and Rs. 30 lakh to construct houses in hilly zones. This IAY 2020 is also known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana Iay Report –
The IAY List 2020 has been delivered by the Ministry of Rural Department. For those individuals who have applied under this plan, BPL individuals of rural regions coming underneath the poverty line of the nation have begun the online portal known as iay gramin, through this online gateway individuals can without much of a stretch see their name Indira Gandhi Yojana List 2020.
Interested residents of the nation who need to see their name in this Indira Gandhi Housing Scheme List 2020, can see it online on their mobile devices at the official site and can profit from the advantage of this iay gramin plan.
In this online iay list, only those individuals who have applied under Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana can see their names. The individuals whose name will show up in this recipient will be given pucca houses to live in by the central government.
Under this iay nic, over the most recent 3 years by the Central Government, Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes falling underneath the poverty line of 35 states, without reinforced representatives, minorities and non-SC/ST classes (ST, SC, Bonded Employees, Minorities and Non-SC/ST Sections) Government has decided to give funds in 3 portions to BPL holders to construct their own home.
|Installment||Year 2015-16||Year 2016-17||Year 2017-18|
Important Features of Iay Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana –
Given below are the important highlighted features of iay nic yojna –
- a) Iay scheme Candidates are offered interest subsidy at 6.5% on housing loans for a time period of 15 years.
- b) Aiming at differently-abled as well as senior citizens, there is a particular allotment inclination for ground floor properties.
- c) There is a harsh use of eco-accommodating and sustainable technologies for the development of houses, which definitely proves to be good for our nature also.
- d) 1 crore families residing in kutcha houses are to be given housing facilities with pucca houses with a territory of 25 sq. m. Alongside with important fundamental necessaries, for example, an electricity connection and kitchens.
- e) Looking at the financial help – It comes under the plan that is to be shared by the Central Government and State Governments of the nation at a proportion of 60:40 in plain zones and 90:10 in hilly and troublesome zones.
- Instead of the past plan, focal help has been diminished in plain territories. Besides, development in Union Territories, including UT of Ladakh, is to be supported completely by the Central Government.
- f) Till 2015, this plan makes the use of the BPL List to conclude the beneficiaries. But in a view to choose the deserving beneficiaries, the information from Socio-Economy and Caste Census is utilized to make the recipient list.
- g) The recipients get the money produced under the plan – iay gramin, to their bank account or post office account that has been connected with the Aadhaar card.
- h) Besides, recipients must recall that they should finish the development of stage 1 inside 9 months from accepting the cash. They will get 9 months to finish crafted by stage 2 too.
Iay scheme is divided into three stages from beginning to the furthest limit of the plan. These are-
Iay Phase-1 from April 2015 to March 2017-It was meant to cover 100 urban areas.
Iay Phase-2 from April 2017 to March 2019-It covers extra 200 urban communities.
Iay Phase-3 from April 2019 to March 2022-It is to cover remaining urban communities.
State and Cities covered under the Iay Scheme
The following are the states in which the government. has Covered town/cities and have started the construction of housing under the scheme-
- Chhattisgarh – 1000 cities/towns
- Haryana, 53,290 houses in 38 cities and towns
- Gujarat, 15,584 houses in 45 cities and towns
- Orissa, 5,133 houses in 26 cities and towns
- Maharashtra, 12,123 houses in 13 cities and towns
- Kerala, 9,461 houses in 52 cities
- Karnataka, 32,656 houses in 95 cities
- Tamil Nadu, 40,623 houses in 65 cities and towns
- Jammu and Kashmir – 19 cities/towns
- Jharkhand – 15 cities/towns
- Madhya Pradesh – 74 cities/towns
- Uttarakhand, 6,226 houses in 57 cities and towns
Main Objectives of Iay Nic Awas Scheme –
- The significant goal of Prime Minister Awas Yojana or Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana is to give houses that are checked reasonably for each qualified applicant by end of 2022.
- It also provides availability to socioeconomics which is exact, for example, ladies, financially backward classes alongside individuals from minorities like Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes.
- The govt has likewise included a portion of the areas that will in general get overlooked like lower-income groups, widows, transgender, etc.
- Senior residents of the country and differently-abled get the special faculty for the ground floor properties.
- It is imperative to enroll yourself to look for the advantages of the plan.
Top Benefits of Iay Scheme
The recipients under the Indira Awas Yojana Scheme or Iay Scheme can profit from the following advantages.
- a) The couple(husband and wife) can enjoy the benefit of joint ownership for houses developed under the Iay Scheme. State governments can designate total possession to ladies and disabled individuals from the family unit.
- b) According to the guidelines of this plan, the houses are to be eco-accommodating, manageable, and finished with fundamental necessities.
- c) There is a focus on the application of SECS(Socio-Economic and Caste Census) information rather than the BPL list to make the recipient list guarantees the choice of meriting deserving candidates.
- d) The national level technical support agency guarantees straightforwardness in the activities conveyed under the IAY Yojana.
Eligibility for Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana
The Government of India would make the application of SECC(Socio-Economic and Caste Census) 2011 for the distinguishing proof and for the hassle selection of recipients on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list or Iay list. Further, a conversation with village panchayats and tehsils are led prior to setting up the final list under the rural housing scheme. So, let take a look at the eligibility criteria of this scheme –
- People belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe
- Non-SC/ST BPL cardholders
- Freed bonded laborers
- Ex-defense personal, ex-servicemen, or their closest family member.
- In addition, for applying on iay nic ìn, the candidates must comply with the accompanying rules.
- Must not possess a pucca house.
- Must possess a limit of two rooms with kutcha dividers and rooftops.
- Must belong to the Economically Weaker Section, Lower Income Group, or BPL category.
- Family pay ought or salary not cross – 6 Lakh for every annum.
- Aadhar Card
- Certified photocopy of job card
- Income certificate
- Proof of BPL Family
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Beneficiaries List of PM Awas Yojana (PMAY)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiaries List:
- Scheduled Tribe(STs)
- Scheduled Caste(SCs)
- Women of all caste and religion
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Group 1 (Medium income)
- Group 2 (Medium income)
- Population belonging to the lower-income group
- Disabled citizen
- Former service personnel
- Scheduled Caste categories
- Scheduled tribe categories
- Free bonded labor
- Widow women
- Kin of defense or MP personnel killed in action
- Citizens of marginal area of society
Don,t Miss this – Latest Govt Jobs 2020-21 Portal
How to Check Iay List 2020 Online|Indira Awas Yojana
Interested candidates who want to search or check out their name in iay list, simply follow the steps given below.
a) First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India by clicking the blue button given below. After clicking on the button you will be redirected to the official website of iay nic.
b) On this official website, you will see the option of Stakeholder, from this option you will have to click on the option of IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary List.
c) After clicking on this option, the front page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill out your registration number and then click on the submit button. After this, a list of beneficiaries will appear in front of you.
d) If you do not have a registration number, click on the “Advance Search” option. Now provide all the necessary details. Select the scheme type and then click on the submit button. In this way, you can simply see the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana list.
How to Register at Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana 2020?
First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana by clicking the blue button given below. After clicking on the blue button the official website will open in front of you.
On this iay portal, you have to select your relevant option under the application form block. After this, you will be asked to fill out your Aadhaar number.
Thus you will be redirected to an application form. After this, you will have to fill out all the required information carefully and then click on the submit button.
Then download your application form and secure it for future.
Iay List of Completions under PMAY
|Jammu & Kashmir||1,01,704||21,190||20.83%|
|Andaman & Nicobar||1,372||273||19.9%|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||7,605||411||5.4%|
|Daman and Diu||15||13||86.67%|
Iay Contact Details
|PMAYG Technical Helpline Number|
|Toll-Free Number: 1800-11-6446|
|PFMS Technical Helpline Number|
|Toll-Free Number: 1800-11-8111|
|Mail us:[email protected]|
Don’t Miss this:
- [e-लाभार्थी 2020-21] Elabharthi Bihar| Beneficiary Payment List, Digital Seva
- [✅कृषि विभाग 2020-21] DBT Bihar Agriculture| बिहार किसान Registration
- [सरल पोर्टल हरयाणा] सरकारी योजना 2021- Saral Haryana Portal| Login & Registration (saralharyana.gov.in)
- MP E Uparjan[2020-2021]|किसान ऑनलाइन Registration (mpeuparjan.nic.in Portal)
- [2020-2021] Dr. Ambedkar Sc Post Matric Scholarship Scheme | Ambedkar Sc Scholarship
- SSO Rajasthan [2020-21]| SSO Rajasthan Gov In Login & Register