Last Updated on: 30th July 2021, 12:34 am
Ehrms punjab – Recently Government of Punjab has launched an online portal known as iHRMS Punjab for the state govt employees. On this portal, Punjab employees are provided with many facilities which we will discuss with you in this article.
After reading this article you will come to know about ehrms punjab login or the facilities provided by this portal such as your e-Service Book, Pay slip, Yearly Statement, GPF, GIS, Apply Leave, Increment Orders, Property Return, and ACR Filing. So by accessing this online portal made by the Punjab govt you can check and take advantage of all these facilities.
Ehrms Punjab| iHRMS Punjab
As you know the punjab govt has launched the official ehrms punjab govt gov in also known as Integrated Human Resource Management System Punjab – a tool of effective management of Human Resources and Decision Support.
Overview of iHRMS Punjab Portal
|Portal Name||iHRMS Punjab|
|Website Type||Official Site [ Govt of Punjab]|
|Service for||Service for Punjab Govt Employee|
|Design and Developed by||NIC Punjab|
|Full form of iHRMS||Integrated Human Resource Management System|
|Mode of Accessing Portal||Online|
This is a great step taken by the govt in the direction of digitalization. As this reduces the workload and also improves the efficiency of the administration. Also, it reduces the extra workload for the employees of punjab state govt as they can take the benefits of all the facilities provided on Manav Sampada in on their devices with ease of internet connection.
So, basically to take all these benefits you have to register yourself on this portal and then login into this with your required information. So let’s take a look at the procedure on how to know employee id/code and password on the Manav Sampada Punjab portal.
How to Know Employee ID/Code & Password
On request from the Punjab State Government, NIC Punjab has developed an online portal known as Integrated Human Resource Management System(iHRMS) and is available at https://hrms.punjab.gov.in and employee can take benefit of this portal for their several needs for instance to see Service Book, Payslip, Yearly Statement, GPF, GIS, Apply Leave, Increment Orders, Property Return and ACR Filing.
However, to access this portal, employees require an authorized employee ID and Password. Kindly follow the below-given steps to generate your id and password.
- Step 1 – Visit the official portal of ehrms punjab govt gov in by clicking the blue button given below. It will take you to the homepage of the website. Now as shown in the image click on the menu option of [Get Employee Code]
- Step 2 – And once you clicked on the menu option of ‘Get Employee Code’, you will see a new screen as shown in the image –
- a) On the displayed screen, you have an option of ‘Search by’. Select either option in ‘Search by’ option i.e. UID or DoB. Depending upon what option you select, either UID number will be asked or Date of Birth will need to be entered.
- b) After entering your UID number or Date of Birth, enter your registered mobile number that is the mobile number as entered by your Establishment Office. In case if it is not entered correctly or an old number is entered, you will not receive your One Time Password [OTP] to fetch your employee ID.
- If you have not received your One Time Password[OTP], kindly contact your Establishment Office and request them to correct the mobile number intended for receiving the OTP.
- c) Once you enter your correct mobile number, enter the CAPTCHA details as asked, and then press the option of Fetch Employee Code.
- d) After it, a message in the pop-up will show “Employee Code Sent Successfully to your mobile” if you fill in your details (UID, Dob, mobile number) correctly.
- e) Now press the ‘OK’ button on your screen, and an SMS as displayed below sample will be received on registered mobile displaying Employee ID.
Easy Ehrms Punjab Login Online Process
Given below is the simple and easy process to ehrms punjab login so that you can take all the benefits after successful login to this portal.
- a) Go to the official website of iHRMS Punjab by clicking the blue button again.
- b) Now on the menu section, click on the option of ‘Login’ and a popup page will appear now as shown in the image.
- c) Now select Login as HRMS Code.
- d) In the next step fill out your correct User Id and Password in the required field.
- e) Solve the Captcha field now.
- f) And click on the login button to successfully login at ehrms punjab login.
EHRMS Forget or Reset Password
Possibly at some point, you may forget your ehrms punjab login password, which will make an issue for you. Yet, here a speedy and simple manual for just reset your password.
- a) On the homepage of iHRMS Punjab Portal, click on the login option on the menu.
- b) You will notice an option of Forgot Password as shown in the image.
- c) On pressing the option of Forgot Password, following screen will be displayed
- d) Now fill out your Establishment Department where your Service book is maintained followed by User (employee) code and click the search button.
- After that, your screen will convert to the following showing details of father/husband name, designation, and mobile number in a secretive manner as shown in the image –
- e) You may be asked to fill out your Date of Birth[DOB] and Mobile Number again (as entered by your establishment department/office) and upon providing the same, and a Code will be sent to your registered mobile no.
- f) Now upon receiving the security code, the same is to be entered.
- Note – If your OTP is not received in 10 minutes, then resend Security Code can be used.
- g) Now simply check the text message received on your registered mobile number.
- h) After that simply complete the process of entering the One Time Password[OTP]. Once you properly enter the security code, you can reset your password. Now employee ID/User Id is known and the password is reset, and you can use it for accessing several services on the iHRMS portal.
- Hope you will find all information provided here very useful. Now take a look at the important features of iHRMS Portal.
Important Features of Ehrms Punjab –
Here we take a quick look at the important features of this portal which will definitely benefit you.
1) Latest Punjab Administrative Notifications
In this feature, you will be able to check and read the latest important notifications related to various departments of punjab administration.
To access this feature simply go to the official website of ehrms punjab gov.
Now on the homepage, you will see a section of Notification as shown in the image. Simply select your particular administrative department and read all the important notifications.
2) Employee Related
In this feature, you will be able to see and check your Property Return and E-Service Book. Simply go to the homepage and click on the option that you want to see and check.
- a) View Property Return
- On clicking the view property return option you will see a screen like this.
- Now simply fill out all the provided details and click on the button ‘View APR Details’ to see your property return.
- b) View E-Service Book
- On clicking the option of View E-Service Book you will be redirected to a page as shown in the image.
- On this page, simply fill out all the required information and click on the button search and you will be provided with your required information.
How to Apply Leave on Ehrms Punjab
If you want to apply leave on ehrms punjab, then follow the simple steps given below –
- a) First of all, you need to go to the authority site of ehrms.
- b) On the official site, simply login with your official ID. After that, you need to upload your application in the application leave section.
- c) Now your EHRMS leave application form will be considered by the concerned position and it will be mindful to dismiss/acknowledge in the wake of investigating the subtleties given in the transferred application structure.
Ehrms Punjab Mobile App
Don’t Miss this:
- (Intra Haryana) – Salary Slip, GPF Statement & Login[August/2021]
- [कृषि विभाग July 2021] DBT Bihar Agriculture| बिहार किसान Registration
- BBIUniversity Login Page – BBI University| Quick & Secure
- Ultimatix Login – Digitally Connected| TCS Ultimatix
- Seva Sindhu Portal | Service Plus (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು) Registration & Login
- Myindigocard | Log in – Indigo Platinum MasterCard