Last Updated on: 24th February 2022, 12:54 pm
Given below is the discipline essay or value of discipline essay for college as well as school students which will help them in their competitive exam and also in essay writing practice.
Discipline means order or control over one’s desires and greed. It requires obedience to fixed rules and regulation of behavior. One cannot lead a healthy life and achieve his/her goal without discipline. Even nature has her discipline. If the sun sets in the evening, the moon rises, if the summer season ends, the winter season arrives.
Discipline is very important because its absence can create confusion.
It is a must for having a civilized and organized life. Discipline is the most indispensable quality of life. It plays an important role in every walk of life.
It is the greatest law of nature. It is, therefore, essential for every person. It is the symbol of any civilization. It is the backbone of character.
Meaning and Value of Discipline| Value of Discipline Essay
Value of discipline essay – The word ‘Discipline’ comes from the word ‘Disciple’ which means a learner and scholar. So, discipline means learning a code of conduct. It means learning to obey and observe certain rules which are necessary for a peaceful life. Thus, discipline means a training that teaches self-control, obedience, co-operation, and orderliness.
Discipline enables a nation to march on the path of progress and prosperity. It is not possible to teach anything perfectly if there is no discipline.
For a student also, discipline is very necessary. He should go to school regularly. There is a need for discipline in the social and political life of the country. In political life, the regular implementation of rules and regulations is very important for the development of a nation.
In the same way, proper obedience to rules and regulations is important in social life. And all this is achieved by a tool – Discipline.
Discipline is necessary for our homes. Children must be disciplined when they are under the care of their parents. Parents should not argue in the presence of children.
A nation having no discipline is attacked by the other nations. There can be no national unity without discipline. Even the performance of the democratic form of a government can undergo if there is no discipline in the country.
Importance of Discipline| Importance of Discipline Essay
Importance of discipline essay – Discipline plays an important role in everywhere-in school, family, factory, office, military, and nature. Nature follows strict discipline. Every object of nature works according to the fixed and set rules. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. The earth continues moving around the sun.
The sun itself moves around another star. The various stars and planets have gravitational pulls. So, everything in the universe continues in the set position. We cannot imagine what will happen if a minor disturbance takes place. Everything will come to a dead-end and we shall be no more.
At the social and national level, discipline signifies mutual help and cooperation. Our development, strength, stability, mental peace, and prosperity depend upon discipline.
It is a discipline that teaches us to subordinate our selfish desires to the mass interest of human society. If every person does what he considers good for himself alone, there would be all disorder. This will lead to quarrels and violence.
The most desirable quality in armed forces is that of discipline. A soldier must do whatever he is ordered to do. It is the central command which makes plans to strike. The business of the soldiers is to obey without question. If the soldiers begin questioning the command, no war can be won.
Similarly, discipline in the family is most important. Our home is the nursery where we learn the first lesson in discipline. We learn it through obedience to our parents and elders. It is through discipline that every person does the allotted role. Family life would be ruined if every person does whatever he/she likes.
Also, discipline is equally important in schools and colleges. Students must learn to respect their teachers. They must learn class rules and manners. There should be a healthy understanding between the teacher and the students. We can’t imagine any educational institution to work in a proper manner without discipline.
We need discipline in the playground. The players must follow the rule of the game. A team without discipline can never win any game.
No office can run without discipline. Every official must know the duties of his office and work accordingly. Otherwise, everything will come to a fuss.
Important Techniques of Discipline
- Discipline essay – Time executives or time management is an extremely mainstream method of self-discipline. The technique of Time management uses time as a controller. Generally important, time management guarantees that the use of time happens in an effective way. Also, time management denotes every action inside a limit of time. Thus, every action must start and end at a particular fixed time.
- Obligation based discipline is another method. Moreover, this strategy co-picks individuals from an association to comprehend solutions for an issue. Duty based order includes spreading out directions for changing future conduct. Likewise, this happens by following great aware good examples.
- Another significant procedure of discipline is corporal punishment. This procedure includes scolding, beating, or hitting individuals. Generally imperative, this strategy is helpful for school understudies. This is on the grounds that; many school understudies are inconsiderate and naughty. Consequently, only mellow talking or guidelines may not work with them.
Conclusion – Discipline Essay in English
Discipline is not contrary to freedom. It brings freedom. Freedom is not the law of the forest. It is a regulated behavior.
Discipline is thus a code of rules applicable to all spheres of life. It must be learned and practiced. It must spring from within a person. Self-imposed discipline is the right discipline.
We need discipline in numerous different backgrounds, so it is acceptable to rehearse discipline from outset. Self-control has various implications for all people, for understudies or students, it implies perusing with focus at the perfect time and finishing the work given.
Be that as it may, for the individual to work promptly in the first part of the day, to work out, to go to the office on schedule, and to accomplish office work appropriately. There is an incredible requirement for self-control in each one, in light of the fact that in the present current occasions, no one has the opportunity to rouse others to train others.
Anybody without proper discipline can fail their life, with no discipline, no human can actually commend the satisfaction of their scholastic life or different exercises.[Discipline Essay in English]
Don’t Miss this:
- [New 2022] An Ideal Student Essay| 500 Words+ Ideal Student Essay in English
- English Essay| List of Top Best Essay in English – CBSE Students
- Essay on “Goal of my Life”, Easy Essay for Students
- [New 2022] My Mother Essay for Students & Children| 500 Words+ Essay on My Mother
- [New 2022] Essay on My School| My School Essay in English for Students and Children
- [New 2022] My Best Friend Essay for Students and Children|500+ Words Essay on My Best Friend