Today in this post by Blocles4u, we will discuss with you Ambedkar Sc Post Matric Scholarship Scheme[2020-2021] or ambedkar sc post matric yojana launched by the Punjab state govt.
The Punjab Cabinet got ready for the State Government to dispatch its own SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme or ambedkar sc post matric yojana instead of the Center’s old plan, so as to encourage SC students to seek after advanced education in government and private organizations, with Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh likewise declaring increment in salary measures from prior Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 4 lakh to oblige more students.
The Cabinet, at a gathering led by Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh, affirmed the Dr. BR Ambedkar SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, to be viable from the academic session 2021-22.
This scheme will be relevant to students belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), who are domiciled in Punjab and have passed their matriculation from Punjab (counting Chandigarh). All central/state government and private organizations in Punjab (counting Chandigarh) will be secured under this ambedkar sc post matric scholarship scheme
This scheme will come as a help to hundreds of thousands SC students who were denied the chance to seek higher learning after the Government of India immediately pulled back from its Post Matric Scholarship Scheme in 2018, when it made a few changes to pass the money related weight to the state government.
From that point forward, the state government has not had the option to grant any awards under the Center’s scheme/plan.
According to the modified/revised income criteria, the total salary of both the parents/guardians for a student to avail the benefits under this new scheme has been upgraded from Rs.2.50 lakh to Rs.4 lakh, as per an official representative. There will be no weight of course charges on SC students, who will be given credit only free education/training. The rest of the terms and conditions of the plan will stay as prior under the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme of 2018 of the Government of India.
Objective of Ambedkar Sc Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide scholarships to worthy and meritorious students belonging to economically backward sections of minority community, to give them better open doors for advanced education, increment their pace of fulfillment in advanced education furthermore, improve their employability.
This scheme will be beneficial to the SC category students domiciled in Punjab and who have done matriculation from Punjab and Chandigarh. All Central, state government, and private institutions in Punjab and Chandigarh will be secured under this plan.
Courses covered under Post-matric Scholarship Scheme
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Graduation|
|Arts, Science & Commerce|
|2||Bachelor of Human Resourse Development||UG|
|3||Bachelor of Rural Studies||UG|
|4||Bachelor of Social Works||UG|
|22||B.V.Sc. & A.H.||UG|
|30||MAJ & MC||PG|
|31||Master of Finance and Control||PG|
|32||Master Of Labour Work||PG|
|6||ADT & DM|
|7||ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION|
|8||ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|17||D.A & M|
|26||D.E & TC|
|27||DE & TC|
|29||D G & A|
|32||D. ID & D|
|37||Dip.Com. H & M|
|42||DIPLOMA ENGG. IN COMPUTER SCIENCE|
|43||DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGG.|
|44||DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE MECHANICL ENGG.|
|45||DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGG.|
|46||DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER ACCOUNTANT|
|47||DIPLOMA IN E.C.E|
|48||Diploma in Fine Arts|
|49||DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|50||DIPLOMA IN I.T|
|51||Diploma in Laboratory Assistant|
|52||DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGG.|
|53||Diploma in Medical Assistant|
|54||DIPLOMA IN OPERATION THEATER TECHNOLOGY|
|55||Diploma In Social Work|
|56||Diploma in XRay Technician|
|68||D SE & M|
|75||Female Multipropose Health Worker|
|79||Male Multipropose Health Worker|
|83||PGDFSc & CC|
|84||P.G Diploma in Therapeutic Councelling|
|85||PRIMARY TEACHERS TRAINING|
|Management & Computer Applications|
|1||Bachelor of Technology Information and Communication||UG|
|5||B.M.M. Bachelor of Mass Media||UG|
|6||B.M.S Bachelor of Managment Studies||UG|
|9||Master of Computer Application Com.||PG|
|1||AUXILIARY NURSING AND MIDWIFERY||UG|
|7||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|8||Electronics and Tele Communication Engineering|
|15||Interior Design & Decoration|
|17||Leather Technology Footwear|
|18||Library and Information Science|
|20||Mechanical Engineering RAC|
|21||Mechanical Engineering Tool and Die|
|22||Medical Laboratory Technology|
|24||Production and Industrial Engineering|
|Technical & Vocational|
|1||A & C|
|3||Catering and Hospitality Assistant|
|5||C & W|
|8||Embroidery and Needle Work|
|9||E & W|
|13||I.T.I Embroidery and Needle Work|
|21||Travel and Tour Assistant|
How to Apply for the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme?
The Pre-Matric, Post Matric and Merit-cum-Means based Scholarship Plans or schemes are online Schemes and one can apply for new or reestablishment Grant under any of these Schemes on the National Scholarship Portal(NSP) at www.scholarships.gov.in or Mobile App- National Scholarships(NSP).
Connection to the Portal and Mobile App is likewise given on the site of the Service of Minority Affairs i.e. www.minorityaffairs.gov.in. An online undertaking must be submitted for enrollment on the NSP by candidates who are over the age of 18 years and by the guardians/parents if the candidate is underneath the age of 18 years.
How to Apply for the Ambedkar Sc Post Matric Scholarship Scheme?
As the Punjab state government plans to initiate this scheme, stay connected with us for the latest updates. Once the official portal will open by the Punjab state govt we will update the full procedure of registration for the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme as well as soon.
Documents needed for this Scholarship
- i. Student Photo.
- ii. Verification Form to be provided by the Institution.
- iii. Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the State/UT Government.
- iv. A self-certified Community Certificate from the applicant who has attained 18 years of age and for others the Community Certificate certified by parent/guardian is required.
- v. Applicants for Scholarship under MCM based Scheme have to upload a self-attested Mark Sheet, indicating that the applicant has secured not less than 50% marks in the last qualifying exam at higher secondary/ graduation level.
- vi. Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’.
- vii. Bank Account number of the Student along with the IFSC Code of Page 2 the bank branch (for Pre-Matric Scheme where students do not have their own bank account, parents/guardian can provide their own account details).
- viii. Residential/Domicile Certificate.
- ix. Aadhaar number of the student and if Aadhaar is not available then bonafide student certificate from the school/institute and scanned copies of bank passbook and Aadhaar enrolment ID (if applied for Aadhaar).
- x. If School/Institute is located in a State/UT different from the domicile State/UT of the applicant then bonafide student certificate from School/Institute.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme| Ambedkar Sc Post Matric Scholarship Scheme| Ambedkar sc post matric yojana| sc post matric yojana
Don’t Miss this:
- [Jan 2021 Jobs ] Result Bharat – New Govt Jobs, Result, Admit Card & Answer Key| Bharat Result 2021
- [सरल पोर्टल हरयाणा] सरकारी योजना 2021- Saral Haryana Portal| Login & Registration (saralharyana.gov.in)
- [Free (˙ ͜ʟ˙)] Ebalbharti Books| Maharashtra State Board Balbharati Books for Classes 1st to 12th – Ebooks 2021
- [Salary Slip 2021-22] Intra Haryana|Login & See your GPF Statement, E-Salary, intrahry.gov.in
- [Latest 2020-21] PM Iay List| इंदिरा गांधी आवास योजना Scheme (iay.nic.in)
- [e-लाभार्थी 2020-21] Elabharthi Bihar| Beneficiary Payment List, Digital Seva